Friday 31 March 2017

Developing 3D models - DRAFTS


DRAFT 1 - Developing 3D sketchup Image 1  
From the below section sketch I started to develop an above ground work room for my client 1 which is Louise Bourgeois... 











Developing 3D sketchup Image 2  
From the below section sketch I started to develop an below ground work room for my client 2 which is Issey Miyake... this was based on a cliff that explored hanging the clients work room. 











DRAFT 2 - Developing 3D sketchup Image 1  
Below is my second draft that i worked on, this is a the above ground level where i was looking at client 2 Issey Miyake and his dress designing. I looked at spaces that were open and offered a sense of collaboration to him and any other fellow workers. This space is therefore very open and I was also looking at the use of natural light into this design. The word that i was inspired from was my VERB - Expanding... Here you can see the expanding splade columns at the surrounding support for the workshop. 







DRAFT 2 - Developing 3D sketchup Image 2 
This is part of my second sketch up draft model for my client 1 Louise Bourgeois where I was looking at curves and abstract rooms. I have also added my textures to get an outlook of the building. Chosen word was movement, here I was looking at the way curved rooms makes a person move throughout it, i incorporated round cylinder like rooms to disturb the empty and simple room.   







DEVELOPED sketchup model....
I chose to develop the second draft to a higher degree of resolution. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

The PLAN

Below is my plan draft layout for where rooms will be situated in the building Bridge. The school consists of three levels: Level o...