Saturday 1 April 2017

Designer in WORKSHOP...


These are two updated versions showing my progress of the designers within the workshop and how they interact... 

My above workshop for Issey Miyake was about EXPANDING these columns include glass windows that run around the 360 degree room, offering an open round room with natural light. 



Within  Louise Bourgeois workshop below the ground I developed this space as open and incorporating pod like sections that allows her to make sculptures within various spaces and away from the centre of the room. I also thought about the ceiling height and that if she wanted to design sculptures that were larger this room would accommodate that. Here I looked at the MOVEMENT within the room. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

The PLAN

Below is my plan draft layout for where rooms will be situated in the building Bridge. The school consists of three levels: Level o...